Dr. Thomas Becker works as an independent senior trainer and consultant for international companies and has many years of global experience working with international and intercultural teams.
He worked as a manager in a technology center and has been responsible for a diverse portfolio of client projects, i.e. supply chain management, process reengineering, learning & development.
- Lead Consultant Strategy Development (Utilities)
- Design and Facilitating a Leadership Program (Automotive)
- Lead Consultant Development PM Process (Professional Services, Life Science)
- Lead Consultant Design PM Learning & Development Project (Engineering)
- Facilitating Global Learning Programs (Engineering)
- Facilitating international and intercultural workshops globally
- Designing workshops for universities
Dr. Becker is member of the Competence Center of Network Management and member of the consultant network keynet. He was the managing coordinator of a national R&D network.
He regularly publishes on topics concerning network management, project management and strategy. (i.e. editor „Netzwerkmanagement. Mit Kooperation zum Unternehmenserfolg.“, Springer; „Kooperationen erfolgreich (projekt-)managen.“ Projekt Magazin; „Projektmanagement auf dem Mac.“ Projekt Magazin.)
He is a speaker on project management and strategy, here you find a presentation for Project Directors and a presentation about PM and learning & development. For the University of St. Gallen he was speaking about the management of cooperations.
Dr. Thomas Becker is lecturing „network management“ at the European University of Applied Sciences Brühl.
- PMP (Project Management Professional, PMI)
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master, ScrumAlliance)
- Certified 360-Degree-Feedback
- Certified Golden Profiler of Personality (GPOP)
- Business Model You Practitioner
Thomas Becker ownes a Magister degree in Linguistics (German Language) and a Ph.D. (Dr. phil.) in Sociology.